The AduQ Online tutorial is one of the online tutorials which can be found on the online AduQ Site where the game itself is played using dominoes. This game is also very easy where each player will be able to get two cards which the sum is also very easy. And for new read this article members who just want to start playing, we will also be ready to give ways and tutorials to be used in playing AduQ Online, which is very well known and played in Indonesia.
It is likely that many understand and know how to play AduQ but there are many who do not yet understand the steps to play AduQ Online. To help some online gambling lovers easily understand this game then give you information about the game Q:
Tutorial Steps to Play Aduq Online Games
HOW TO PLAY ADUQ ONLINE
1. When you enter the desired betting table, the Player can select a bench before playing and take part in the current game.
2. Each round Players are required to bet at the table if they want to get a card from the dealer at the table. and betting on each table is different.
3. after sitting and playing, the player who participates in the bet will receive two cards from the dealer at the table, and it is true that the aduQ game only plays using 2 cards.
4. After getting a card from the dealer, we must count the number of red round points that are on each card, in this game the highest value is 9 and if the value exceeds 9 therefore you must reduce the value of about 10 and if you get a value 10 therefore the value is calculated 0 (ZERO).
Easy Steps And Tutorials to Play Aduq Online
Steps And Tutorials to Play AduQ Online :
1. Player A card is 4/4 – 6/5, while Player B is getting a 5/5 – 5/4 card. After adding up the value of the cards owned by Player A & Player B to 9 (nine) to each other, but the betting funds will not be split in half just because there is one champion in each round.
2. If such a problem exists when Bettor (an online betting fan) is at the same time betting, so to know who will win the bet can be witnessed from the biggest card between the two parties.
3. First see what those two players have in a Balak Card, if there is a check on a Balak Card who’s getting bigger. if the number of enemy caches is getting bigger that means you lose.
4. The point is if the value of the card is the same, therefore the biggest Coil Card will win the bet.